Confiserie Benji Limited

Confiserie Benji Ltd is the sole Authorized Reseller of Leonidas Fresh Belgian Chocolates in Hong Kong and operates the brand of “Leonidas” exclusively in Hong Kong. The Company currently operates four chocolate shops in Hong Kong which are located in Ocean Centre (Tsim Sha Tsui), Citygate Outlets (Tung Chung), Citywalk (Tsuen Wan) and Man Yee Building (Central) as well as a French restaurant La Parole and Japanese Cuisine Shou Zen, employing more than 100 employees. 

Confiserie Benji Limited was highly regarded and was titled as a successful social enterprise by the Government of HKSAR at the Social Enterprise Summit in December 2007 and Government website (www.hab.gov.hk). Confiserie Benji Limited is a social enterprise as all the revenue generated after detecting the necessary expenses will be contributed to Benji’s Centre.

Benji’s Centre is the first and currently the only charitable organization providing specialized one-to-one professional speech therapy to children and teenagers with communication problems, particularly those from low income families.  70% of our children enjoy fee remission, the remaining 30% pay a fee equals to half of the private therapy charge.  We have provided our services to more than 2,200 children since establishment and currently we are serving over 400 cases. The Centre has a further waiting list over 100 cases.  We aim to serve more children in need and to shorten the waiting time for service.