Free Shipping On All Orders Over $600. (Except Outlying Islands.)

Benji’s Centre

Benji’s Centre, founded in 2004, is the first and only charitable organization providing specialized professional speech therapy to
children and teenagers with communication problem, especially those from low-income families.

The Centre is providing over 400 children with intensive individual therapies and has helped more than 2,500 children since its establishment (The number of children in the waiting list is over 150).
70% of the children in the Centre enjoy fee remission and the remaining 30% pay a fee of $300 for each 45-minutes session, an equivalent of equal of half of the private therapy charge.
For more details, please visit